By Gerald N. Cook,Bruce Billig
Airline Operations and administration: A administration Textbook is a survey of the airline undefined, generally from a managerial standpoint. It integrates and applies the basics of a number of administration disciplines, really economics, operations, advertising and finance, in constructing the assessment of the undefined. the point of interest is on tactical, instead of strategic, administration that's really good or precise to the airline undefined.
The basic audiences for this textbook are both senior and graduate scholars of airline administration, however it must also be important to access and junior point airline managers and professionals seeking to extend their wisdom of the past their very own sensible sector.
Read or Download Airline Operations and Management: A Management Textbook PDF
Best aviation books
* Dynamic decoder to aeronautical charts takes program of chart symbols to flight making plans to a brand new point* Opens up with a reader-challenge workout demonstrating the life-saving information charts offer* Covers VFR and IFR charts, in addition to foreign operation chart assets
Just like the railroad and the car, the airliner has replaced the very geography of the societies it serves. essentially, air transportation has helped redefine the dimensions of human geography by way of dramatically lowering the price of distance, either when it comes to money and time. the result's what the writer phrases the ‘airborne world’, which means all these areas established upon and reworked by means of particularly reasonably cheap air transportation.
** This digital variation comprises a hundred and seventy black-and-white drawings and pictures **Numerous books were written on airships, yet few pay attention to their bases and infrastructure to help their operations. British Airship Bases of the 20 th Century starts off with documenting the primitive amenities from which the early machines flew within the years ahead of the 1st international battle.
The combination of drones into society has attracted extraordinary realization during the global. The switch, for aviation, has been defined as being both as immense because the arrival of the jet engine. This e-book examines the problems that encompass this variation, for our society and the criminal frameworks that look after our lifestyle.
- The Wild Ways of Tim O'Reilly
- Spying from Space: Constructing America's Satellite Command and Control Systems (Centennial of Flight Series)
- Aviation and Climate Change: Lessons for European Policy (Routledge Studies in Physical Geography and Environment)
- Protecting Transportation: Implementing Security Policies and Programs
- The Dutch Naval Air Force Against Japan: The Defense of the Netherlands East Indies, 1941–1942
- Turbulence Before Takeoff: The Life & Times of Aviation Pioneer Marlon Dewitt Green
Extra info for Airline Operations and Management: A Management Textbook