By Peter Szekeres
Read or Download A Course in Modern Mathematical Physics: Groups, Hilbert Space and Differential Geometry PDF
Similar mathematical physics books
Community technological know-how is the major to dealing with social groups, designing the constitution of effective corporations and making plans for sustainable improvement. This e-book applies community technological know-how to modern social coverage difficulties. within the first half, instruments of diffusion and workforce layout are deployed to demanding situations in adoption of rules and the administration of creativity.
An engagingly-written account of mathematical instruments and concepts, this e-book offers a graduate-level advent to the math utilized in study in physics. the 1st 1/2 the publication makes a speciality of the conventional mathematical tools of physics – differential and vital equations, Fourier sequence and the calculus of adaptations.
Brownian movement is without doubt one of the most vital stochastic tactics in non-stop time and with non-stop kingdom house. in the realm of stochastic tactics, Brownian movement is on the intersection of Gaussian tactics, martingales, Markov techniques, diffusions and random fractals, and it has motivated the research of those themes.
This booklet describes sign propagation in single-mode optical fibres for telecommunication purposes. Such description relies at the research of box propagation, contemplating waveguide homes and in addition a few of the specific features of the cloth fibre. The e-book covers such fresh advances as, coherent transmissions; optical amplification; MIR fibres; polarization protecting; polarization variety and photon counting.
- The Rapid Evaluation of Potential Fields in Particle Systems (ACM Distinguished Dissertation)
- Tackling the Inverse Problem for Non-Autonomous Systems: Application to the Life Sciences (Springer Theses)
- Mathematik für Physiker: Band 1: Grundkurs (German Edition)
- Nonequilibrium Statistical Physics of Small Systems: Fluctuation Relations and Beyond (Annual Reviews of Nonlinear Dynamics and Complexity (VCH))
- Atomistic Computer Simulations: A Practical Guide
- Classical Field Theory: On Electrodynamics, Non-Abelian Gauge Theories and Gravitation (Graduate Texts in Physics)
Additional info for A Course in Modern Mathematical Physics: Groups, Hilbert Space and Differential Geometry